Friday, December 10, 2010
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Humble Beginnings / Cukui / ShortyFatz booth this Saturday!
The Spirit of Japantown Festival
Saturday, October 1, 2010
10am - 5pm
7 Blocks of Food, Fun and Entertainment!
- Main Stage: San Jose Taiko
- Kids Zone: Story Telling, Jr. National Champion Fencing, Carnival Games, Balloon Sculpture
- Hawaii Live: Halau Na Wai Ola, Ukulele Jams, WUMC Ukulele Band, and many more performances
- Martial Arts: Kendo, sword demonstrations, karate, aikido, judo
- FanimeCon: Anime screenings in two rooms (content determined by age group), MAID CAFE - Akihabara style!
- Car Exhibition: Including imports, classics, bikes and more
- New Attractions: Beer Garden, Treatbot (Karaoke Ice Cream Truck) and Japantown Idol
- Silent Auction: There will be many wonderful items available in the silent auction. The end times for the various sections of the auctions will be 1PM, 3PM and 4:30 PM. Come by and bid early and often!
For more info, visit:
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Monday, August 2, 2010
Heading to Mai Tai's...
Rucky Orero...Just chillin' at Waimea, needed to get some ocean time in,
Coconut Island, got a couple jumps in before heading over to do some paddle boarding.
Metal Tiger? double headed tiger, super sick!
China town, next to manifest....
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Friday, July 16, 2010
Friday, July 9, 2010
Check out my friend Beau Roulette tonight!
You wont be let down, all of his photo's are amazing and this show will blow you away
Opening Reception: Friday, July 9th, 8pm til midnight
Live music by DJ K-VON
Exhibit on view through July 31, 2010
525 No. 7th Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Yours truly, Blake Brand....
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
So we have a few things this coming up this month. First, an up coming art show with a great group of artists, our HB family and our extended family. More details to be announced.
Second, we will be having a guest artists for a few days July 22nd-24th. Please e-mail or call the shop about setting up an appointment.
Blakebrandtattoos@hotmail.com, or Humble Beginnings 408 288-6814
Braden Kendall from Philadelphia Eddies Chinatown Tattoo. Unless you have plans to go to Philly, you would be a fool not take take this opportunity to get tattooed while he is here.
I wish everyday was this amazing! Only if my camera didn't stop right before the song kicked in. If anyone is looking for one of a kind karate lessons, seek out Wayne Harkem. You can find him on his whip around Paramount Imports, or in Humble Beginnings talking about his days as a Native American. Either way, you can't go wrong.