Humble Beginnings / Cukui / ShortyFatz booth this Saturday!
The Spirit of Japantown Festival
Saturday, October 1, 2010
10am - 5pm
7 Blocks of Food, Fun and Entertainment!
- Main Stage: San Jose Taiko
- Kids Zone: Story Telling, Jr. National Champion Fencing, Carnival Games, Balloon Sculpture
- Hawaii Live: Halau Na Wai Ola, Ukulele Jams, WUMC Ukulele Band, and many more performances
- Martial Arts: Kendo, sword demonstrations, karate, aikido, judo
- FanimeCon: Anime screenings in two rooms (content determined by age group), MAID CAFE - Akihabara style!
- Car Exhibition: Including imports, classics, bikes and more
- New Attractions: Beer Garden, Treatbot (Karaoke Ice Cream Truck) and Japantown Idol
- Silent Auction: There will be many wonderful items available in the silent auction. The end times for the various sections of the auctions will be 1PM, 3PM and 4:30 PM. Come by and bid early and often!
For more info, visit: